11 Mantell Close, Lewes, East Sussex, England, BN7 2EZ
- Master’s degree in Mindfulness-based approaches, Bangor University, Wales, UK (2014). Graduated with distinction and awarded top of class in year.
- Mindfulness-based supervision training graduate, Bangor University (2015)
- Mindful Self-Compassion teacher training (July 2017)
- Interpersonal Mindfulness Teacher Training programme graduate: Virginia USA (2013) & Amsterdam, Holland (2015) with metta.org
- Corporate training, executive, performance & personal development coaching since 2002
- Diploma in Coaching (2001)
- Diploma in Stress Management – Cognitive Behavioural Approaches, Centre for Stress Management, London (2002)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg (1985)
- Bachelor of Music, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg (1984)
Next English Course starts on 28th May 2018
Held on Monday evenings from 18:30 - 21:00.
Dates: 28th May, 4th, 18th, 25th June, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd July
All day - 7th July from 10:00 - 16:00.
Student concessions offered on request.
Location: Kreuzbühlstrasse 8, 8008 Zürich (50 meters from Bahnhof Stadelhofen).
All of the mindfulness-based programmes I offer for the Zurich area are in English. All group courses accommodate a maximum of 12 people.
For more Information or to book your place contact Jane at
Other Mindfulness programmes
- MBSR for groups and individuals (1-1 meetings held on skype/ facetime)
- Mindful Self Compassion 8-week course (MSC)
- Introductory sessions
- Mindfulness-based individual coaching (1-1 meetings held on skype/facetime)
- Mindfulness-based supervision (1-1 meetings held on skype /facetime)